Beijing Final: How to Qualify
|World Tour Master||N/A||N/A|
The main draw of the 3x3 World Tour events is comprised by 12 teams each. Certain Masters may have a Qualifying Draw with 3 or 6 teams thereof qualifying respectively 1 or 2 to the main draw of 12 teams.
The slots for participation in the FIBA 3x3 World Tour Masters 2018 (Main or Qualifiyng Draw) are allocated by FIBA as follows:
- a) Slots allocated to Hard-Seeded Teams: 2 per WT Masters;
- b) Wildcard for the WT Masters host: 1 per WT Masters;
- c) Wildcard for the WT Final host: 1 in a WT Masters (decided by FIBA);
- d) Slots allocated to Challengers: circa 6 per Masters (2 per Challenger), exact number and allocation to be determined by FIBA at its discretion;
- e) The remaining slots will be reserved to Professional Leagues, Quest and Qualifying Draw; Quests’ slots will be allocated by FIBA at its discretion.
Note: Slots to a specific WT Masters will be allocated considering geographical proximity and visa requirements, whilst allocation of a slot will take into account country’s and Organizer’s activity in the region as well as the performance of the Organizer’s team in prior World Tour seasons.
FIBA will assign Hard-Seeded Teams following their submitted preferences and precedencies; once assigned said Hard-Seeded Team will be considered qualified to the corresponding Masters.