Amsterdam HiPro impress on Day 1 at 3x3 World Tour Prague Masters
PRAGUE (Czech Republic) - Amsterdam HiPro (NED) started perfect on Day 1 at the FIBA 3x3 World Tour Prague Masters on August 5, as they try to get their first Masters title of the season.
Due to weather conditions, the game between Beijing and Humpolec Victoria will be resumed tomorrow at 4:30 PM (CET). Beijing was leading 5-3 with 7:11 still on the clock.
Having won both the Pristina and Fribourg Challengers, Amsterdam HiPro came to Prague to prove they can challenge Ub Huishan NE and break the winning streak of the Serbs, who have won all Masters in 2023.
They successfully completed Pool C against Jeddah and Partizan. Worthy de Jong scored 10 points in both games to finish with 20 at the end of pool play, while Julian Jaring contributed with 13.
View this post on Instagram
Ub Huishan NE, Antwerp TopDesk and Liman Huishan NE also finished undefeated on Day 1.
MIROSLAV PASAJLIC! The 3x3 Europe Cup 2021 MVP boosted Riga to the quarter-finals with an impressive performance against Paris with no less than 13 points and scored 10 against his former team Ub in the first game of the day.
He finished as top scorer with 23 points and also #1 in P-Val with 23.7.
Ub Huishan NE - Partizan
Antwerp TopDesk - Marijampole Mantinga
Liman Huishan NE - Beijing /Ostrava
Amsterdam HiPro- Riga
- Miroslav Pasajlic finished as Top Scorer (23 points) and as #1 in P.Val (23.7) after pool play
- Worthy De Jong and Miroslav Pasajlic finished with 10 highlights each
- Mihailo Vasic was a force on the inside, grabbing 14 rebounds.
- Ub only conceded 15 points in pool play
- Miroslav Pasajlic scored a triple-five against Paris, with 13pts, 5 rebounds, and 9 highlights.